Time: 6h30-8h30, Thursday 22/11/2012
Place: Smartlink English Center, No 3, Lane 196 Thai Thinh
(Note: Leave your vehicle at Viettin Bank 196 Thai Thinh)
Books give people inspiration in life. A good book will provide hope when you are down, and comfort when you are sad. Beside, reading books is the way to gain much more knowledge about the great world. We cannot estimate the value of things that can be learnt from reading.
Come and join to experience wonderful time with this topic at GALEC 2
Part 1: Warm up (15 minutes)
Part 2: Free talk (35 minutes)
1. Describing a book you like most. What have you picked up from the book? How important is it to you?
2. Tell us the different taste between men and women when choosing what to read?
3. People have talked too much about “Reading Culture” and have held more and more Book Festivals in order to evoke something called the reading culture. From your own viewpoint, what exactly is Reading Culture and how do we do to maintain it?
4. The idea of putting all books on Internet for everyone to be accessible for free is a great one, isn’t it?
5. E-books have many conveniences in comparison with paper ones so it is suggested that people shouldn’t public paper books anymore. What do you think about that?
Part 3: Presentation and Q&A (20 minutes)
Part 4: Group (40 minutes)
1. Create your own book which you think it’s the most necessary for all young.
2. Role play:
You have brought books for your child with the aim of bringing him more knowledge and also relax. However you just focused on the cover and forgot to review the content of the books. When reading the books, your child finds out strange words relating to sex and he insists on discovering about them and asking you for explanation.
What do you do in this case?
3. Role play:
Please hold a workshop in which one of you are a professional in charge of introducing new books to youths and others are students who addict their mind to game on Internet. How can you persuade them to quit game in order to read your book?
Register here (for new members only): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHJJOVNoOWxvQ1l0cHMwQmVFZEUtcmc6MQ
Galec 2 English Club
Address: Smartlink English Center, No 3, Lane 196 Thai Thinh
For more information, please follow this link:
Forum: http://galec.forumj.net/forum Yahoo: galec2club
Contact: Ms Van: 01659.085.249
Thanks and best regards,