Chào bạn ! Chào mừng bạn ghé thăm Diễn đàn Tiếng Anh Online !

Bạn hãy:
>> Đăng nhập : Nếu bạn đã có tài khoản ở forum. Click vào để gõ ID và password.

>> Đăng ký : Nếu bạn chưa có tài khoản ở forum. Đăng ký 1 tài khoản để tham gia thảo luận.

===========================================

Khách viếng thăm vẫn có thể xem gần như toàn bộ nội dung được chia sẻ.
Chào bạn ! Chào mừng bạn ghé thăm Diễn đàn Tiếng Anh Online !

Bạn hãy:
>> Đăng nhập : Nếu bạn đã có tài khoản ở forum. Click vào để gõ ID và password.

>> Đăng ký : Nếu bạn chưa có tài khoản ở forum. Đăng ký 1 tài khoản để tham gia thảo luận.

===========================================

Khách viếng thăm vẫn có thể xem gần như toàn bộ nội dung được chia sẻ.
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhXem nhanhGalleryLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Liên kết Site
Tìm kiếm Tùy Chỉnh
Latest topics
» 10 câu tiếng anh ngắn mà chất
HELP ME TO TRANSLATE!!! Icon_minitimeby tranha0303 Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:22 pm

» Looking for a girlfriend
HELP ME TO TRANSLATE!!! Icon_minitimeby frozen Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:44 pm

» IELTS chất lượng giá hợp lý sinh viên tại Quận 9
HELP ME TO TRANSLATE!!! Icon_minitimeby ngn999 Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:03 am

» Tìm hiểu các cách học từ vựng tiếng Anh hiệu quả
HELP ME TO TRANSLATE!!! Icon_minitimeby songha125 Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:13 pm

» Cùng tìm hiểu tầm quan trọng của từ vựng tiếng Anh
HELP ME TO TRANSLATE!!! Icon_minitimeby songha125 Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:42 pm

Số lượt truy cập

Bạn là lượt thứ

ghé thăm Diễn đàn EC

HELP ME TO TRANSLATE!!!

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
pink_sky2441990

pink_sky2441990

Tổng số bài gửi : 1
Tổng số điểm : 25720
Uy tín : 0
Mức độ vi phạm :
HELP ME TO TRANSLATE!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HELP ME TO TRANSLATE!!! Right_bar_bleue

Tâm trạng : Tôi vui
Ngày tham gia : 27/02/2010

HELP ME TO TRANSLATE!!! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: HELP ME TO TRANSLATE!!!   HELP ME TO TRANSLATE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:51 pm

I am assigned to translate the following article into Vietnamese. But sometimes I came across some parts that I did not get the point and I put them into parenthesis with red color.
Could you please help me to explain them as clearly as possible?
Thank you so much!!!!
Misunderstanding and mistrust bedevil contracts
A catalogue of mistakes and misunderstandings is revealed today in a unique global study* of IT outsourcing deals that helps to explain why mistrust and tension so often bedevil dealings between clients and suppliers.
The study, by PA Consulting Group, claims to be the first to take a three-way approach, capturing the views of all parties in an outsourcing relationship – clients, suppliers and the lawyers who mediate between them.
The problems it reveals are both surprising and disappointing because IT outsourcing is hardly new – over the past 15 years many companies in North America and Europe have benefited hugely from handing over large parts of their IT operations to external service suppliers, whether based “onshore” ( WHY DO THEY NEED TO PUT THE WORD “ONSHORE” IN THE QUOTATION MARKS ?)or in countries such as India.
In this mature market, says PA, there is no excuse for an outsourcing deal to go wrong. But deals do fail, because buyers and suppliers of outsourcing are poles apart in understanding each other’s objectives.
Poor communication of objectives, it says, results in big differences between what clients want and what suppliers think they want. Meanwhile, clients are not treating the IT outsourcing process with enough respect, putting insufficient time and effort into planning.
“We did think at one stage of calling the report ‘Clients get the deal they deserve’ as some clients continue to make a number of basic but far-reaching errors,” says Fons Kuijpers, a member of PA’s management group.
By exploring the different perspectives of clients, suppliers and lawyers, the study says that misunderstandings are created when the relationship is built on undeclared assumptions
( UNDECLARED ASSUMPTIONS= UNWRITTEN AGREEMENT ? ?). This creates a climate of mistrust that can cause serious problems.
For example, only a fifth of the suppliers in the survey felt clients( WHAT DOES IT MEAN BY “FELT” ??)effectively communicated their objectives, and two-thirds of clients thought that, with hindsight, they should have better verified their suppliers’ ability to deliver. Fewer than half the client respondents used due diligence when selecting a supplier.
Poor investment in three key areas, says PA, is inhibiting the evolution of IT outsourcing as a way to transform an organization ( I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS. “TRANSFORM AN ORGANIZATION”???): the sourcing strategy ( WHAT DOES IT MEAN BY “SOURCING STATEGY”??) is ill-conceived, creating a fault line between client and supplier; the programme is not tailored to the needs of the organisation; and the “retained organisation”, or internal team for managing the ongoing relationship with the supplier, is inadequate.
But Jonathan Cooper-Bagnall, another member of PA’s management group, points out that suppliers and lawyers have an important role in ensuring mistakes are avoided, as both will have been involved in many previous deals.
Some suppliers, he says, have compounded clients’ problems by insisting there is no need for a retained organisation, and suppliers do have a responsibility to extract the customer’s true intentions even if they are not articulated clearly.
An issue for all sides, says Mr Cooper-Bagnall, is how to capture the client’s original intent in a contract that inevitably imposes a number of legal obligations on participants. “It’s really challenging to do this,” he says. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Về Đầu Trang Go down

HELP ME TO TRANSLATE!!!
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
 :: Kĩ năng Tiếng Anh :: Vocabulary-
Chuyển đến